- New Therapies for Heart Failure
- Which patients should be prioritised for treatment with neprilysin inhibitors?
- SGLT2 Inhibitors – a new class of diuretic?
- New therapeutic targets in heart failure
- Heart Rate
- Serum Potassium Concentration
- Iron Deficiency
- Natriuretic Peptides?
- New concepts & evidence that should influence therapeutic choices in heart failure
- The importance of the HFmrEF phenotype
- The impact of Atrial Fibrillation on therapeutic choices
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.