- Review from a clinical perspective the more recent evidence and new clinical guidelines in cardiac diseases presented during 2018.
- Based on clinical cases, develop a discussion on the best way to translate these evidence into clinical practice.
- Will be presented and discussed two clinical cases for the possible application of these evidence.
- Hear failure from ischemic etiology with functional mitral regurgitation.
- Ischemic heart disease patient with multivessel disease.
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.
ESC Professional Members: Answer a few questions and get 1 CME credit.