By attending this webinar the attendants should learn to apply the recent ESC guidelines on non-cardiac surgery in their daily clinical practice for the preoperative evaluation patients scheduled for non-cardiac surgery.
In particular, this webinar will discuss the clinical approach and management of :
- Non-cardiac surgery in patients with recent coronary intervention
- Non-cardiac surgery in patients with heart failure
- Risk stratification for non-cardiac surgery in patients with cardiac disease
- Pre and peri-operative management of patients with cardiac disease submitted to non-cardiac surgery
- Drug therapy for reducing cardiovascular risks in patients with cardiac disease submitted to non-cardiac surgery
- Role of revascularization in chronic ischemic heart disease patients submitted to non-cardiac surgery
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.