1. To be familiar to with the 0 h/1 diagnostic algorithm for NSTEMI using high-sensitivity cardiac troponins
2. To stratify patients according to their risk of arrhythmias and assign a duration of cardiac rhythm monitoring
3. To know the delays to coronary angiography according to patient's characteristics
4. To be familiar with the impact of access site for coronnary angiography and PCI on outcomes
5. To know the antiplatelet agents of choice as well as initiation and duration of dual antiplatelet therapy in the different managemennt scenarios (conservative, PCI, CABG)
6. To know how to handle antipplatelet therapy in patients requiring oral anticoagulation
7. to recognise the mainstays of secondary prevention
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.