At the end of this learning activity you should be able to:
- Evaluate the risks of ischemic events and bleeding in patients in atrial fibrillation presenting with an acute coronary syndrome
- Choose the optimal antithrombotic strategy for such patient undergoing percutaneous intervention
- Discuss the technical interventional considerations that apply to such patients
- Apply the ESC guideline recommendations to managing patients presenting primarily with coronary artery disease and comcomitant valvular heart disease
- Choose between surgical and percutaneous treatment options in such patients according to the patients’ presentation
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.