A great way to catch-up on the latest procedures and recommendations.
Live webinars: 60 minutes of interactive presentations
Case-based and interactive, allow participants to send questions to the panel. Webinars focus on clinical case scenario, and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) are available throughout the live to engage interaction and validate learning achieved.
Webinars are available in General Cardiology and for the following subspecialties:
- Association for Acute CardioVascular Care (ACVC)
- Association of Cardiovascular Nursing and Allies Professions (ACNAP)
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
- European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI)
- European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA)
- Heart Failure Association (HFA)
- Working Groups
On-demand webinars: in your own time
Webinars are available on-demand after the live event, allowing viewers to watch in their own time. On-demand webinars are a great resource to review specific topics. No interactivity is offered for on-demand watch.
How to join
- Select the webinar of your choice
- Register on the webinar webpage (you will need to use your MyESC account)
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email.
On the day of the webinar
- Click on the link in the confirmation email or open the webinar webpage directly
- Connect to your MyESC account
- Run Flash Player/allow pop-up windows
The webinar is available on PC, Tablets and smartphone. We recommend using a high-speed Internet connection (a minima 2 Mbps).
Please make sure that the firewall does not prevent the connection to the webinar.
You also need to allow pop-up on your PC to participate in the MCQs.
Good to know
Some webinars are "free for members" of the organising association. Review our membership offer and benefits.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|I did not receive the connection details for the live
|I cannot access the live webinar||
|I cannot hear the webinar||
|The sound is bad||
|The connection is slow||
|You cannot see the Polls or you do not have time to participate||