- To present the definition of hypertension and the new “Table of total cardiovascular risk stratification” of the ESH/ESC 2018 Guidelines
- To review the use of office blood pressure and out-of-office blood pressure in the diagnostic and follow-up of hypertensive patients
- To review the evidence and recommendations for new threshold blood pressure values to start antihypertensive treatment
- To review the evidence and recommendations for new blood pressure targets to be achieved and maintained in specific groups of hypertensive patients
- To discuss and review the recommendations for the best antihypertensive therapeutic strategy in hypertensive patients and associated comorbidities.
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.
ESC Professional Members: Answer a few questions and get 1 CME credit.