At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- To understand how the Heart Team works in complex patients with heart failure and valvular heart disease
- To understand the key steps in the diagnosis of significant valvular heart disease in heart failure patients.
- To comprehensively evaluate and treat heart failure patients with valvular heart disease and associated comorbidities such as atrial fibrillation.
- To understand the pros and cons of available medical, interventional and surgical treatments of heart failure patients with valvular heart disease.
- To integrate clinical, imaging and electrophysiological information to decide the most appropriate management of heart failure patients with valvular heart disease according to prevailing ESC guidelines.
NEW! Measure your knowledge gain with the pre- and post-evaluation. Read more
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.