- Acquire a perfect knowledge on the role of transthoracic
echo and transoesophageal echocardiography for selection of patients for assessment of aortic stenosis
- Acquire a perfect knowledge on the role of transthoracic echo and transoesophageal for selection of patients for TAVI procedure and during TAVI procedure
- Acquire informations and knowledge about the role of Cardiac and vascular CT for the selection of patients before TAVI
- Acquire knowledge about the role of other imaging techniques (PET/ Ct – MRI) and the respective indications of each of these techniques
- Learn how imaging may guide the choicebetween conventional surgery and TAVI in q patient with severe aortic stenosis ?
- Learn how patients with AS should be follow-up by imaging after TAVI and how the results of this imaging may influence outcome