- Improving diagnosis and care of the patient with infective endocarditis
- Identification of the situations in which the patient should be sent to a reference center and why he should be
- Knowledge of the main messages of the ESC guidelines
- Correct utilisation of diagnostic techniques in suspected or definite infective endocarditis (values and limitations)
- Knowledge of the indications and timing of surgery in endocarditis
- Management of specific situations (neurological complications, prosthetic valve endocarditis, cardiac-device related endocarditis)
- Knowledge of how to organize the follow-up of patients treated for infective endocarditis
General cardiology webinars on-demand are now exclusively CME accredited for ESC Professional & Professional Plus Members.