Webinars on demand: Access recordings from past webinars.
NEW: Pre and Post evaluation is now available to all webinars in general cardiology. Read more
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to
meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training. A new user-friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, general cardiologists
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and a high-speed internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60-minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.
What is a webinar? How to 'attend'? What are the technical requirements?