Watch the webinar recording part 1
Watch the webinar recording part 2
Adam Torbicki and David Jimenez
- To raise awareness regarding epidemiological significance of pulmonary embolism in terms of incidence, mortality and long term consequences in survivors
- To highlight existing validated diagnostic strategies, taking into account risk of early death as well as clinical probability of PE in individual patients
- To propose therapeutic strategies in pulmonary embolism based on clinical and laboratory-based classification of patients into high, low or different levels of intermediate risk of early death subgroups
The webinar is based on the latest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines on Acute Pulmonary Embolism (Diagnosis and Management of).
This webinar is an online interactive broadcast. The format includes case based presentations, online assessment and live discussions with the key opinion leaders who will give you some useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
This webinar is targeted at general cardiologists but also at cardiologists wishing to update their scientific knowledge on the topic.
Participants attending this webinar will:
- Update their scientific knowledge
- Improve their clinical practice
- Get an EBAC certificate (the event is currently on accreditation process)
The webinar is available on PC and Tablets. The use of a smartphone is not recommended. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a high-speed Internet connection (minima 2 Mbps).
This programme is supported by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer Alliance, Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH, Novartis Pharma AG and Servier in the form of unrestricted educational grants.The scientific programme has not been influenced in any way by its sponsors.