Watch the webinar recording
Cardiac MRI in every day clinical practice: when the clinical approach changes
Professor Eike Nagel and Professor Frank E. Rademakers
- Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging is a versatile technique able to understand many aspects of cardiac pathophysiology including function, volumes, mass, perfusion, fibrosis and oedema.
- Many important questions can be answered with a straightforward 20 minute exam.
- Patients with unclear reduction of LV function or patients with significant LVH should be assessed with CMR.
Content of the course
The webinar is designed:
- to provide an overview on the most important indications of CMR,
- to discuss the most important image types and provide understanding of the information contained in these images,
- to discuss several cases ranging from very straightforward diagnoses to more challenging questions.