Watch the webinar recording
Dr. Raul Moreno
President of ACI-SEC - Spanish Society of Cardiology
Assoc. Prof. Giuseppe Tarantini, FESC
President of GISE - Italian Society of Interventional Cardiology
Prof. Guillaume Cayla
President of GACI - French Group of Atheroma and Interventional Cardiology
Prof. Andreas Baumbach, FESC
Prof. Dariusz Dudek, FESC
This webinar is organised by EAPCI Education and Training committee with the collaboration of:
- Italian Society of Interventional Cardiology (GISE, represented by President Giueseppe Tarantini)
- French Group of Atheroma and Interventional Cardiology (GACI, represented by President Guillaume Cayla)
- Association of Interventional Cardiology (ACI-SEC, represented by President Raul Moreno)
- Working Group on Interventional Cardiology - AGIK (German Society of Cardiology, represented by Prof. Julinda Mehilli)
- Irish Cardiac Society Intervention section (represented by Prof. Stephen O’Connor)
- Working Group of Interventional Cardiology of the Netherlands (WIC, represented by President Michiel Voskuil)
- Portuguese Association of Cardiovascular Intervention (APIC, represented by President Joao Silveira)
- Swedish Working Group on PCI and Valvular Interventions (Swedish Cardiac Society, represented by Prof. Stefan James)
- Working Group in Interventional Cardiology (Swiss Society of Cardiology, represented by President Daniel Weilenmann)
This webinar is designed for cardiologists specialised in interventional cardiology, and those wishing to update their scientific knowledge on the topic.
ASK your questions to our experts: some questions will be answered during the webinar Live. Other questions which we will not have time to address during the webinar, will be answered after the event; answers will be posted online.
We invite the people asking questions to indicate their country in the text, so the questions can be directly addressed to the Country Experts involved in the programme.
The webinar is available on PC and tablets. The use of a smartphone is not recommended.
To answer the MCQs during the live event, you must allow pop-up windows on your device.
A high-speed Internet connection is required (minimum 2 Mbps).