The ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy is proud to be delivering an engaging and interactive 2-day course to improve the professional knowledge and skills required to plan and deliver successful cardiovascular pharmacotherapy clinical trials.
This course is an excellent opportunity for education and networking.
- Methodological issues regarding the design, conduct and interpretation of clinical trials
- New types and trends of trials required by regulators
At the end of the course delegates will have improved their knowledge in:
- Designing and planning successful clinical trials
- Evaluating and following the correct processes and regulatory procedures
- Effectively analysing and interpreting trial data using clinical trials presented at the latest cardiovascular scientific meetings as examples