Tutorial for all certification exams (except EHRA certification exams)
Tutorial for EHRA certification exams
To change the subtitles from English to other languages, click on the settings icon (wheel shape, at the bottom of the video, on the right)
When should you arrive?
- At least one hour before the start of the exam (for the check-in process)
What should you bring?
- Your information letter - printed - with your candidate number
- Your Identity card or Passport is mandatory.
How long is the exam?
- Please check your confirmation email sent with payment confirmation.
During the exam:
- Candidates who leave the room before the end of the exam (except to go to the toilet), will not be authorised to re-enter the room nor have access to the iPad.
- The exam organiser is not liable for candidate incurred damages to the iPad.
Contact us for all enquiries on the iPad certification exams.