ESC Congress 2021: sessions of interest
- TAVI in 2021: state of the art
- Meet the Experts: intervention in primary mitral regurgitation
- Managing multivalve disease: decision dilemma
- Global perspectives on structural heart disease
- 2021 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease
- Essentials in Valvular Heart Disease – 2: Challenging Clinical Scenarios
- Other Valvular Heart Disease Sessions
ESC Congress 2019: Highlights on Valve Disease
Special sessions on valve disease focussing on:
- Challenges in valvular heart disease management: Essential Update
- My patient with severe valvular heart disease says he is asymptomatic: when should I intervene?
- Imaging parameters in valvular heart disease
- Controversies in valvular heart disease
- Transcatheter treatment of valvular heart disease: stretching the limits
- Guidelines in Daily Practice - Valvular Heart Disease
- Challenging cases in Valvular Heart Disease
- Advances in valvular heart disease
- Poster Session 7: Imaging in valve interventions
- Valvular heart disease - The "Big Picture"
Access all valvular heart disease resources from ESC Congress 2019 on ESC 365.
Presentations on Valvular Heart Disease
ESC Guidelines 2017 - Valvular heart disease
- Aortic valve disease, by H. Baumgartner
- Mitral valve disease, by R. Rosenhek
- Tricuspid valve disease, by M. De Bonis
- Prosthetic valves, B. Iung
Treatment decisions in aortic valve stenosis
- Asymptomatic severe aortic stenosis, by P. Genereux
- Low flow/low gradient aortic stenosis, by P. Pibarot
- Moderate aortic stenosis and heart failure, by N.M.D.A. van Mieghem
- Aortic stenosis with concomitant mitral regurgitation, by WA. Zoghbi
40 years of percutaneous interventions in valvular heart disease
- Percutaneous mitral commissurotomy: the first catheter technique, by A. Vahanian
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty: hope, disappointment and revival, by B D Prendergast
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: history, the current role and my take on the future, by M.B. Leon
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair: towards a tailored anatomic approach, by N.M.D.A. van Mieghem
EuroValve Congress Presentations
The former ESC Working Group on Valvular Heart Diseases endorsed the scientific programme of the EuroValve congress 2017. Retrieve some presentations selected by the Working Group.
ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
Pregnancy and Heart Disease Registry
This survey is designed to assess the management and outcome of pregnancy in patients with structural heart disease (mainly congenital heart disease, valvular heart disease and cardiomyopathy).
This survey has been developed and the case record form designed by a collaboration of the GUCH Working Group and the former Working Group on Valvular Heart Disease.