After watching the webinar, participants will be better able to understand:
- risk and complications that concern patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) who have concomitant diabetes;
- the increased cerebrovascular and cardiovascular complications of this cooccurrence and the evidence related to anticoagulation in terms of mortality and morbidity by translating evidence from diabetic subgroups of pivotal NOAC trials as well as other observational studies ; and
- macrovascular and microvascular complications of diabetes, particularly kidney disease, and the clinical implications of having concomitant CKD under anticoagulation therapy.
1. Watch the webinar on-demand on the ESCeL platform
2. Answer the "Test your knowledge" questions. Please note that pass rate is 100%
3. Upon successful completion of the test, you can print your CME certificate by clicking on "Claim your CME certificate" button