It's time to submit! We invite you to send your most challenging clinical case to the Council on Hypertension to be discussed with the experts. Check the subjects below.
- Hypertension and pregnancy
- Hypertension and athletes
- Hypertension and aortic valve disease
- Hypertension and kidney disease
- Hypertension and heart failure
Who is eligible to participate ?
Members of the ESC Council on Hypertension
Professionals who are itraining n (internal medicine/cardiology), still residents or have finished their specialisation in cardiology less than last 10 years ago
How to submit to the Clinical Case Discussion Series?
Please read the disclaimer on Personal Data Privacy before applying.
Candidates can only apply via the online application form.
At the time of application, formal eligibility criteria will be checked.
The pdf application file you will attach to your e-form should consist of a bio-sketch of:
- A one page CV
- Clinical case: recommended 1-page summary of clinical case (please mention your topic)
- Figures may be included if appropriate (these don't have to fit in the one page)