Who is eligible for a registration grant?
- Applicants must be member of the Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science
- Applicants must have an abstract accepted in basic or bench categories
- Early career researchers up to the age of 40 years are encouraged to apply
- Consideration will be given to researchers over 40 who have had a career break due to parental leave
How to apply for a registration grant?
After receiving confirmation of acceptance of your abstract for ESC Congress, you are welcome to apply for a registration grant from the Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science.
Candidates can only apply via the online application form.
At the time of application, formal eligibility criteria will be checked. If you are not eligible, the Basic Science Registration Grant application form may not be visible.
- Deadline to apply: 19 June
- Review: 19 June - 15 July
- Results announced: 17 July
Additional initiatives for basic scientists at ESC Congress
- CBCS Basic Science Poster Reception: an opportunity to continue to discuss science in an informal gathering
Personal Data Privacy
The information collected is subject to data processing to record, evaluate and track your application.
The recipients of the data are ESC Staff who process the forms as well as the staff in charge of paying the award monies.
Data collected will be kept for one year.
These data will be stored in Salesforce.
In accordance with the chapter 3 of the European Regulation 2016/679 with regards to data protection, you have the right to request from ESC, access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
For such, please contact (together with a proof of identity) :
European Society of Cardiology
2035 Route des Colles
CS 80179 Biot
06903 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS CEDEX, France
Or by email
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, and for information, ESC has appointed a Data Protection Officer.