The call for abstracts is now closed.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Thursday, 14 September 2023 - Opening abstract submissions
- Thursday, 16 November 2023 – 12:00 (noon) CET - Abstract submission deadline
- Tuesday, 28 November 2023 - 12:00 (noon) CET - Abstract submission deadline extension
- Early January 2024 - Abstract results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
- Consult our submission rules and guidelines
- Review our tips and tricks
- Browse Congress topic list
- Check your browser configuration
All presenters will be required to present their research onsite in Amsterdam.
Selected abstracts will be assigned to different presentation formats:
Young Investigator Award Session (YIA)
Two YIA sessions will be held onsite chaired by senior faculty members.
Each finalist will present the key points of his/her research followed by a Questions & Answers period led by a panel of experts who will judge the presentations and determine the winners and runners-up.
- Submit in this category to benefit from:
- Winner prize: €500 prize and a certificate
- Runner ups (2nd and 3rd positions) prize: €250 and a certificate
- Your abstract(s) must be accepted at FCVB 2024 in the Young Investigators Award Session
- You must be the presenter of your abstract(s)
- You must be under 40 years old
- Selection process: the selection committee will review the final top scoring abstracts to appoint the finalists. The selected abstracts will be presented to a jury in a dedicated session including a questions and answers section
Abstracts not selected for a YIA session will be automatically considered for Moderated Poster presentations or paper Poster presentations.
Abstracts selected for presentation in a Moderated Poster session will be presented orally in a dedicated area and will be moderated by senior faculty members.
Abstracts selected as paper Posters will be displayed in a dedicated area onsite.