The clinical cases submission is now closed.
Mark your calendar with these key dates
- Thursday, 15 September 2022 - Opening clinical cases submissions
- Monday, 28 November 2022, 12:00PM (noon) CET - Clinical cases submission deadline
- Thursday, 1 December 2022, 12:00PM (noon) CET - Extended clinical cases submission deadline
- Mid January 2023 - Clinical cases results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
Your clinical case must be clear, educational, practical and real.
The purpose of a clinical case presentation is to communicate diagnostic reasoning in the light of the current ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines providing a clear description of the patient’s condition and further management options based on these guidelines.
Your case needs to be educational and not necessarily rare or unusual.
- The clinical case submission guidelines
- The clinical case submission terms and conditions
- The clinical case submission topic list
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session will be built to give the maximum visibility to the work and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
European Heart Journal – Case Reports
One of the top-rated clinical cases will be selected by the Editorial Team of the EHJ-CR and offered the opportunity to be published in the European Heart Journal – Case Reports, free of charge. Authors whose case is selected will be contacted accordingly after the congress.