Clinical case results are now available. An email has been sent to each submitter.
The EACVI Scientific Programme Committee would like to thank all the contributors who have chosen EACVI 2023 to submit their clinical case.
Confirm and upload your presentation
Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
STEP 1 - The submitter must sign in to her/his My ESC account with the email and password used at the time of submission to consult the abstract presentation day, time and format.
STEP 2 - The presenter must register to the congress - you benefit from the early fee until 7 March.
STEP 3 - The presenter can start preparing her/his presentation to upload it by the set deadline, as indicated in the agreement form. Review the Presenter Guidelines
- Tuesday 14 February 2023 – Clinical Case results announcement. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
- Wednesday 1 March - Deadline to confirm presentation
- Tuesday 7 March 2023 - Early fee registration deadline.
- Tuesday 28 February 2023 - Upload opening.
- Monday 17 April 2023 – Deadline to upload presentation and register for the congress
All presentations are planned to take place in-person in Barcelona.
Selected clinical cases have been assigned to different sessions.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
You will present your clinical case orally in a dedicated Clinical Case session which will allow you to interact with the audience and expert discussants. Sessions will be moderated by two chaipersons, experts in the topic.
For more information on the presentation format, please refer to the presenter guidelines.