Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Please check the agreement form of your presentation time and format. In order to confirm your presentation, you will need to sign in to your My ESC account.
- Step 2: Register for the congress as soon as possible.
- Step 3: Prepare your clinical case presentation and review our presenter guidelines.
- 28 October 2022: clinical cases results online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
- 18 November 2022: deadline to confirm and upload your presentation.
- 5 December 2022: registration deadline. All clinical case presenters must register for the congress.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Clinical Case session
Presentation format: oral power point presentation –
Best rated clinical cases will be featured in dedicated Live Clinical Case sessions organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert discussants.
The best clinical cases will receive a free registration for EACVI 2023 and an award certificate (results to be announced during the closing session).