Results are now available!
Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Please check the agreement form of your presentation time and format. In order to confirm your presentation, you will need to sign in to your My ESC account.
- Step 2: Register for the congress as soon as possible.
- Step 3: Prepare your clinical case presentation and review our presenter guidelines.
- End of April: clinical cases results online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
- Tuesday 8 June: early fee registration deadline. All clinical case presenters must register for the congress.
- Tuesday 8 June: deadline to confirm and upload your presentation.
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Clinical Case Award session
An online session dedicated to the 4 best clinical cases. In 10 minutes, the finalists are asked to summarise their case and explain how they managed the patient.
- Free registration for Heart Failure 2021
- First Prize Winner € 1000, and two Runners-Up € 250
- Your case must be accepted at Heart Failure 2021 in the Clinical Case Awards session.
- You must be the presenter of your case.
- Cases will be selected and assigned by the Scientific Programme Committee. Cases not selected for this session will be automatically considered for other presentation formats.
All accepted cases will be reviewed by the Education Committee who will select the best clinical cases to be featured on the ESC Clinical Case Gallery - Heart Failure.
Live Clinical Case Sessions
Best rated abstracts will be featured in 2 dedicated Live Clinical Case sessions organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert moderators.
Clinical Case session
Selected research will be published on the congress dedicated platform. These clinical cases will be available on demand during and after HF 2021 – Online Congress.
This platform will allow continued discussions during the event, with interaction functionalities such as rating the presentation, number of views, chat and comments.
The clinical case submitter will be able to participate and follow the conversation on their abstract throughout the event.