Read your latest personalised notifications
No account yet? Start here
Don't miss out
Ok, got it
Frontiers in CardioVascular Biomedicine 2020 - Abstracts submission is now open
Submission deadline is Friday 25 October 2019, 23:59 (Paris time) - Don't wait till the last minute.
Click here to submit
You will be asked to sign in to my ESC.
• Review the Abstract submission rules and guidelines• Read the Tips and tricks to prepare your abstract• Consult the Topic list• Problems accessing your My ESC account? Read more
All abstract presenters must be registered at the Congress.
Friday 16 August 2019 - Opening abstract submissionsFriday 25 October 2019 - Closing abstract submissionsEnd of November 2019 - Abstract results announcement
• Present in front of the Key Opinion Leaders in the field!• Increase your knowledge in your area of study• Gain experience• Be acknowledged as an active contributor in your community
All accepted abstracts will be published on:
• The online supplement of the European Heart Journal – Frontiers in CardioVascular Biomedicine• The Scientific Programme & Planner• The Frontiers in CardioVascular Biomedicine 2020 Congress Mobile App
• Reach a greater audience• Find mentors to guide you in your research• Be exposed to constructive critique
Grants & Prizes for the YIA finalists:
• All finalists of the YIA competitions will be offered a free registration to help them come to FCVB 2022• First prize winners will receive a financial prize• Runner-up positions (2nd & 3rd) will receive a financial prize
A session dedicated to Young Investigators Award will be chaired by senior faculty members.Finalists will present their research in oral sessions, moderated by two chairpersons and a panel of experts to judge the presentations and determine the winners.Young investigator awards: Enter your research by choosing the option Young investigator award for a chance to be selected. Check the abstract submission rules to see if you qualify and submit your abstract under the applicable option. Each finalist's presentation will be graded by judges and the winner of each session will receive a diploma and a financial prize plus free registration for 2022.
Some abstracts will be integrated into pre-arranged scientific content. A way to combine expert presentation and recent research on the topic. A perfect combination of original contribution and lectures.
The ideal platform to meet presenters, colleagues and peers through their research and discuss their findings.
In each session, original abstracts will be selected to compete for the "Best Moderated Poster".
Consist of a visual display of the research in the form of a poster – Presenters will have time to present during the coffee break session in front of an appreciative audience and all posters will be visited by dedicated senior scientists.
Our Mission: To Reduce the Burden of Cardiovascular Disease
© 2019 European Society of Cardiology. All rights reserved