The following steps are aimed at helping you in your search for funding and support to attend EuroHeartCare.
STEP 1: Review the Scientific Programme
Determine which sessions you plan to attend. The Scientific Programme & Planner will be available for you to discover the sessions and presentations that are the most relevant to you.
Choose those that will most benefit you, your team, and your organisation.
Each of the sessions gives invaluable knowledge for you and your team to improve efficiency in daily practice or research. You can estimate the value of a session by translating its description and learning objectives into real-life implementation within your team.
STEP 2: Prepare your motivation letter
A written document will help you explain the many reasons why you should attend the congress and how your organisation will benefit from your attendance.
You can download a sample letter to help you get started.
STEP 3: Take advantage of all applicable discounts and financial support
Attend the congress for less!
- Take advantage of the early registration deadline on 23 March 2020
- Book your hotel early to benefit from the best choice and rates
- Book your flight through the official travel partners and save on you flight
Delegates who need financial support to attend the congress are advised to look for funding from their own institutions, training centres or other sources in their own country.
- Contact your National Cardiac Society or Affiliated Cardiac Society
- Check the exhibitors & sponsors list to find additional opportunities
- Discover all grants offered by the ESC: research, training, travel grants and awards
STEP 4: Build and engage with your professional network
Get energised by the sharing of ideas and best practices with thousands of professionals like you.
List the speakers and presenters, experts, opinion leaders, service providers, product manufacturers and colleagues with whom you would like to engage, whether you want to discuss best practices or talk business.
Imagine the value that these shared experiences will bring to your institute or organisation!
Post congress: document your achievements
Take some time to review your original objectives and assess how you will be able to apply what you learned in order to either:
- Provide cost savings to your institution or organisation
- Offer innovative ideas to increase revenue generation
- Obtain tools to increase your team’s efficiency and improve patient care
Keep up with your network. Cooperate on papers and find new co-authors for the next congress.
We look forward to seeing you in Seville for EuroHeartCare 2020!