What is in store for you?
Accepted abstracts will be published in:
- European Heart Journal of Cardiac Imaging – the online supplement
- ESC 365, the world’s largest online cardiovascular library
Accepted cases will be:
- reviewed by the Education Committee who will select the best clinical cases to be featured in the ESC Clinical Case Gallery - Imaging.
- Discuss and expect critical appraisal of your research from experts moderating the live abstract discussions
- Interact and reach out to colleagues from all over the world
- Present your work to the global imaging community. Represent your country
- Contribute to the advancement of science and get the recognition you deserve
- Be eligilble to the congress educational grants. Find out more here
40 years old or younger ?
Participate in the Young Investigator Award competition. The finalists gain a free onsite registration to EuroEcho 2021 in Berlin, Germany.