Abstract results are now available!
Confirmation of your presentation should be done as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Please check the agreement form of your presentation time and format. In order to confirm your presentation, you will need to sign in to your My ESC account.
- Step 2: Register for the congress as soon as possible.
- Step 3: Prepare your clinical case presentation and review our presenter guidelines.
- End of March: clinical cases results online. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
- Thursday 29 April: early registration deadline. All clinical case presenters must register for the congress.
- Thursday 29 April: deadline to confirm and upload your presentation.
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session is built to give the maximum visibility to the research and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
Best Clinical Case Sessions
Best clinical cases selected from the submissions will be presented during these 2 online sessions.
Live Clinical Case Sessions
2 Live Clinical Case sessions organised during the event to allow you to interact with the presenters and expert moderators.
Clinical Case session
Selected research will be published on the congress dedicated platform. These clinical cases will be available on demand during and after EuroCMR2021 – Online Congress.
This platform will allow continued discussions during the event, with interaction functionalities such as rating the presentation, number of views, chat and comments.
The clinical case submitter will be able to participate and follow the conversation on their abstract throughout the event.