Results are now available!
Call for application key dates
- 18 February 2021: Opening of Late-breaking science submissions services
- 18 March - 12pm CET (Noon - Paris Time): Late-breaking science submissions deadline
- End of March: Late-breaking science submissions results
Prepare your submission
1 Live Session will be dedicated to accepted late-breaking science submissions
- Late-breaking science submission rules and guidelines will be available shortly
- Consult the topic list
- The online submission has been optimised for modern browsers - Browser configuration
Late-breaking science application formats
- Late-Breaking Clinical Trial: Reserved for first presentations of the primary endpoint(s) of a novel clinical trial
- Clinical Trial Update: Reserved for presentations of new data or secondary analysis of a trial where the primary data have been presented previously
- Registry: Reserved for presentations of new Registry or new data/analyses from a registry. Data not previously presented
- Basic and Translational Hot Line: Reserved for late submission of important findings in Basic and Translational Cardiovascular Science
During the Live Session presenters from around the world will share the very latest results of their trials. Each presentation will be followed by a review from an expert in the field.