We are delighted to welcome you to EuroCMR 2021, the annual meeting on CMR of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI), which has developed over the last few years into the largest European CMR conference with over 1,200 participants in Venice in 2019. Given the COVID situation, however, for the first time EuroCMR will be an online congress.
This year, the congress theme is 'Coronary artery disease and beyond: Improvement in quality through quantification in cardiovascular imaging'.
Discover the programme
For your new conference experience, we have designed a very attractive programme on three channels:
- a basic level (CMR in Practice)
- a more advanced level (Frontiers in CMR)
- a channel with more specific topics, such as congenital heart disease.
Throughout the programme, we will focus on the existing and emerging evidence behind the established and potential clinical indications of CMR and will highlight how high-quality research and clinical service provision can make a difference to patients and populations. We also look forward to providing an international platform for you to present your research abstracts.
Our specific focus will be on new quantification techniques in CMR as well as evaluation of CMR in a multi-modality context.
What to expect
We are confident that our programme will provide you with what you are looking for:
- networking with like-minded colleagues,
- learning from the experts about important disease-focused cardiac imaging topics,
- being updated on the latest and impactful CMR research,
- revising for the European CMR exam,
- finding out about latest developments from our commercial sponsors
- or simply enjoying the always entertaining quiz session.
Your experience will include
- Moderated discussions with plenty of time to integrate live questions and comments to be discussed with presenters
- Live cases, streamed from our experts
- Live quizzes and polling
We look forward to seeing you online.
Robert Manka, Bernhard Gerber, Sarah Moharem, Steffen Petersen and Ana Maceira
Prof. Bernard Cosyns, EACVI President 2020-2022
EACVI CMR Section Chairperson
Prof. Bernhard Gerber, EACVI CMR Section Chair 2020-2022
EuroCMR 2021 Programme Chairpersons
Prof. Robert Manka, EuroCMR Programme Chairperson
Dr. Sarah Moharem-Elgamal, EuroCMR Abstract Chairperson