The ESC Digital Summit 2021 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 12 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
The EACCME® is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
You will receive one credit for each full hour you have spent online during the event, 22 - 24 October and up to 8 November 2021 for watching On Demand resources. The maximum of credits per day is defined by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Specialists (UEMS). The sum of the number of hours each day spent viewing sessions will give the total number of credits obtained at the end of the event.
- Friday, 22 October 2021 - 3 CME credits
- Saturday, 23 October 2021 - 6 CME credits
- Sunday, 24 October 2021 - 3 CME credits
The certificate is based on the real-time tracked spent viewing scientific video from 22 - 24 October including the on-demand resources up to 8 November 2021. Please be aware that any tracking blockers on your device or browser may prevent us from tracking your activity properly, with the result that the CME points will not be added on your certificate of attendance and cannot be claimed after the event.
The complimentary restricted access to the Digital Discovery Offer does not provide any CME credits nor access to on-demand resources.
Participants from US and Canada
- American Medical Association (AMA) and non-AMA members alike will be able to convert hours of EACCME Credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. See information on the process to convert EACCME® credits to AMA credits.
- Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Live educational activities occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC® credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Should you need any additional information, please contact us