Present your technology and/or solution to advance the digital transformation and get direct feedback from the professionals.
Submission deadline is Monday, 16 August, 23:59 CEST
Preparing your submission
- The technology, invention or innovation should be recently developed and available on the market or ready for market solutions and tackles a novel approach. It could be a developed software, a new device, a new use for a drug or other small molecule.
- A Use-Case demonstrating current application to cardiology must be included.
- Review the Technology and Innovation submission rules and guidelines
- The online submission has been optimised - Browser configuration
- All submissions will be reviewed by the ESC Digital Summit organising committee
- Selection results will be announced early September 2021. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Exposure and visibility
- Accepted technology and innovation solutions will be discussed live with a panel of experts.
- A great opportunity for presenters to showcase a Use-Case of solution to the leading experts involved in the field and the wider audience to foster potential collaboration.
- Technology application into practice is key to the digital transformation - ESC Digital Summit will connect inventors/developers with the potential users/promoters allowing both to get a better understanding and support development and implementation into practice