This year ACVC will be offered grants to help our abstracts and clinical cases presenters to come onsite to Marseille to present their science at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2022.
- 25 travel grants : includes 300€ for travel and accomodation plus a free registration to the onsite congress.
- 50 congress grants : includes a free registration to the onsite congress.
- Travel grants will be distributed through wire transfer after the congress.
- Both the travel grants and congress grants winners will be requested to prove their participation.
- Only Presenters of accepted abstracts and/ or clinical cases at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2022 will be eligible for a grant.
- All applicants must be ACVC Silver Member. If not, find out how to become an ACVC Silver Member.
The following criteria, selected by the ACVC Board, will be considered during the application process:
- Quality of abstract: priority will be given to top-graded abstracts
- Country of origin: priority will be given to applications from 'low income' countries (as per World Bank Listing)
- Age of the applicant: priority will be given to applicants under 40.
After grading, submissions will be individually reviewed and selected by the selection committee.
Awarding of the type of grant, travel or congress, will depend on the rankings of the application that will be based on the mandatory and priority criteria.
Applications open: 21 October 2021
Applications close: 30 November 2021
Announcement of results: end of December 2021
All applicants will be informed by email, whether their application has been successfully received. At any time, applicants may also check the status of their application by logging into My ESC