The ESC Digital Summit 2021 will be held online from 22 to 24 October 2021. The scientific programme will focus on latest updates on the digital transformation and implementation in practice via interactive formats:
- Expert interactive presentations
- Expert support & inspiration
- Concrete applications
- Clinical Research presentations
- interactive workshops
The programme is designed to attract healthcare professionals with an interest in Digital Health regardless of their level of expertise, as well as key actors in the field.
Each morning will be dedicated to inclusive, interactive formats via online discussion rooms. Attendees will be able to join the debate by entering the forum(s) of their choice with leading experts setting the scene for specific topics and moderating resulting discussions.
A variety of topics will be on offer, including:
- Understanding Data Science
- Building for Success
- Data Protection: what you need to know
- Feedback on Innovation
- ESC Associations & Digital Health
- and much more!
The audience will also be able to attend case demos which focus on use-cases for market-ready solutions.
In the afternoon, Digital Health leaders will be live in our studio to discuss the latest innovations in the field and how they’ll impact clinical practice in the near future.
Experts will take part in:
- Studio discussions featuring documentaries, real-life implementation of technologies and survey results
- Debates sessions presenting the pros and cons of solutions with real-time polling for the audience
- A review of this year’s main headlines: what made the news in Digital Health?
- An overview of Clinical Trials & Registries
- A reflection on the potential impact of Digital Health in the future and the new normal