Your Oral Presentation Discussed Live
Nowhere else will your online presentation and discussions reach as many people or have such a significant impact.
- Share with a global cardiology community – in 2020 that meant delegates from 215 countries
- Multinational connections with all subspeciality professionals
- Engage with fellow researchers, potential co-investigators and mentors in your fields
Your abstract will be included in the following types of session:
Live Abstract Sessions
Those sessions will present 5 topic related abstracts selected by the topic coordinator based on scientific merit and originality of the research to be given a live opportunity to exchange on the research and findings.
These will be featured in the new, live discussion rooms organised by topic and including a track dedicated to COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease research.
Highlights from the Young
Those sessions will acknowledge excellence in research from young cardiovascular healthcare professionals.
They will be featured in new, live discussion rooms.
Advances in Science
Those sessions will be the combination of top rated original research abstracts and a renowned expert state-of-the art lecture on the topic.
They will be featured in the dedicated channel and will include dynamic exchange with the presenters with the Chat Forum during the session.
Competing to win the Award ! 4 presentations will be scored on the following criteria - Originality, Scientific content, Presentation and Answers to questions.
Results of the competition will be announced during the Live Programme.
Young Investigator Awards
Selected for the outstanding quality of their work, four Young Investigators will present their original research in front of a jury as they compete for prestigious ESC Awards.
The awards will be focused on Basic Science – Clinical Cardiology – Thrombosis – Populations Sciences – Coronary Pathophysiology and Microcirculation – Sudden Cardiac Death (Spotlight of the Congress).
Nursing and Allied Professional Investigator Award
This award aims to recognise significant contributions from new investigators in cardiovascular nursing and allied professions at the European level.
e-Posters - A Dynamic Format to Highlight Your Work
Your abstract showcased as an e-Poster with your record commentary.
It goes with a full set of interactive features allowing more networking opportunities.
Discuss your findings with peers and be acknowledged as an active contributor in your community.
- The audience is invited to Like / Share / Comment / Contact the authors.
- The “most liked” and “most viewed” e-Posters will be daily highlighted.
- A selection of e-Posters will be identified as ‘Congress Committee Choice’ from a member of the Congress Programme Committee. Presenters will have the opportunity to exchange online with these experts who will champion their selected ePosters
- ESC Young Community will also be animating the ePoster platform to stimulate interaction and networking online.
A Worldwide Long Term Exposure
500+ international journalists and a potential audience of 2.4 billion. In 2020, the world’s media wrote more than 8,300 articles for publications ranging from the Financial Times and the New York Times, to the Daily Mail, Medscape, MedPage, La Repubblica, Forbes and broadcast TV
After the Digital Experience, presented abstracts will be published in the dedicated supplement of the European Heart Journal, the leading cardiovascular publication.
It will also be inserted to ESC 365, the online library with more than five million visits last year.