Did you know that your browser is out of date? To get the best experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. Learn more
What is in store for you
- Accepted abstracts will be published in:
- The European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care - the online supplement
- ESC 365, the world’s largest online cardiovascular library
- The best accepted clinical cases will be visible in:
- The ESC Clinical Case Gallery - Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Acute Cardiac Care.
Aged of 35 or below?
Participate in the Young Investigator Award competition. The winner of the YIA competition will be granted the Avi Shimony Prize and will receive €1,500.
- Allow your science to reach larger audiences in new markets around the world
- Grow your network and discuss your findings on live chats
- Review resources from past congresses on Acute Cardiovascular Care on ESC 365 to enhance your own work