Russian Society of Cardiology Guidelines:
National Guidelines published by the Russian Society of Cardiology:
- Arterial Hypertension: Prevention - Diagnostics and Management (2001; updated 2008)
- Arterial Hypertension in Children and Adolescents - Diagnostics, Management and Prevention (2003; updated 2008)
- Dyslipidemia - Diagnostics and Correction in Atherosclerosis Prevention and Treatment (2004; updated 2007)
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome in Patients Presenting without Persistent ST Segment Elevation (2001; updated 2006)
- Management of Stable Angina Pectoris (2004, updated 2008)
- Sudden Cardiac Death (2003)
- Atrial Fibrillation (2005)
- Acute Heart Failure - Diagnostics and Management (2006)
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome in Patients Presenting with Persistent ST Segment Elevation (2007)
- Chronic Heart Failure - Diagnostics and Management (2007)
- Metabolic syndrome - Diagnostics and Management (2007)
- Pulmonary hypertension - Diagnostics and Management (2007)
- Renal function and cardiovascular risk prediction (2008)
National Guidelines in preparation by the Russian Society of Cardiology:
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice
- Prevention, Diagnostics and Treatment of Infective Endocarditis
All guidelines are available from the Russian Society of Cardiology website here
Russian Journal of Cardiology is currently issued since 1996. The language of this publication is Russian, with contents and abstracts of all the articles presented in English. The most important articles of the issue are translated in full.
Editor-in-Chief: Academician of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Prof. Eugene V.Shlyakhto, President of Russian Society of Cardiology (RSC).
The aim of the journal is both scientific and practical, also with referring to organizing matters of the RSC. The best of all cardiological research in Russia is submitted to the Journal. Moreover, it contains useful tips and clinical examples for practicing cardiologists. Journal is peer-reviewed, with multistage editing. Editorial board is presented by the leading cardiologists from different cities of Russia.
Journal is recommended by The Russian Highest Certifying Commission for publication of the results of Thesis for Philosophy's and Doctor's degree. It is included into Scientific Electronic Library,Russian Index of Scientific Citation, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch®); Journal Citation Reports/ Science Edition.
It is authorized by RSC for publication of Russian and ESC Guidelines on cardiovascular disease diagnosis and therapy.
ISSN 1560-4071, circulation - 7.000 copies, periodicity - 6 issues per year. It is published by "Silicea-Poligraf", (please email for more information).
Visit the Journal page.