The purpose of the French Society of Cardiology is:
- To develop studies and clinical research
- To ensure a high quality continuous medical and technical training
- 4 scientific meetings every year : 3 of them in Paris (March, October and December), one in another French city
- One annual congress in Paris (in January of each year)
- To establish guidelines based on the evolution of the different fields in Cardiology
The members have free access to the scientific meetings (except for the annual congress), and to the website.
According to their subspecialties, they can apply to one of the 16 working groups of the French Society of Cardiology.
National Society Relations Department