Online training programme on General Cardiology
Enjoy a premium educational experience for free!
The ESC webinar programme on general cardiology is designed for everyone wishing to update their scientific knowledge and get tips for their daily practice with the help of leading experts. Gain knowledge from the comfort of your work place or home...educational training that fits into your busy schedule!
This season features 11 case-based webinars mainly focused on the latest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training.
A new user friendly platform will allow you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
All the webinars are reviewed for accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC).
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, general cardiologists
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditationby the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC). The EBAC Certificate will be delivered only for effective participation of at least 30 minutes.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60 minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.
This programme is supported by multiple educational grants from industries in the form of unrestricted educational grants. The 2013/2014 ESC Webinar scientific programme has not been influenced in any way by its sponsors.