Online training programme on Cardiovascular Imaging
The European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI) webinar programme on CV Imaging is designed for everyone wishing to update their scientific knowledge and get practical tips for their daily practice with the help of leading experts.
The EACVI webinars are free for EACVI members. Become an EACVI member today! For non EACVI members, the registration fee is 30 EUR per webinar.
For the best learning experience, all the webinars are broadcast through a web platform designed to meet the cardiologists’ expectations in terms of medical training.
A user friendly platform allows you to interact with our key opinion leaders via chat, polls and questions.
All the webinars are reviewed for accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC)
Access the recordings from past EACVI Webinars
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, echocardiographers, sonographers
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditationby the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC). The EBAC Certificate will be delivered only for effective participation of at least 30 minutes.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 60 minute live course, case based, including online assessment and Q&A.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.