The Webinars in Cardiovascular Imaging
Gain knowledge from the comfort of your work place or home
The online educational programme in Cardiovascular Imaging will give you the opportunity to update your knowledge and skills within different fields of echocardiography with the help of leading experts.
The EACVI webinars are free for EACVI members.
Become an EACVI member now.
For non- EACVI members, the registration fee is 30 € per webinar.
Scroll down and access our past webinar recordings now available with subtitles in several languages!
Access the recordings from the past EACVI webinars
- Target audience: cardiologists in training, echocardiographers, sonographers.
- CME credits: The programmes will be reviewed for accreditationby the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC).
The EBAC Certificate will be delivered only for effective participation of at least 30minutes.
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer, an internet connection and a phone. Check your system here before registering.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 45-minute live online course including a 30-minute lecture.
- Questions & answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.
- Individual registration confirmation within a week of registration.
- Individual instructions to connect to the course one day before the event.
- Individual reminders.
- If EACVI cancels a webinar: The paying fee will be refunded
- If you paid the registration fee but did not participate: The paying fee will not be refunded and no automatic registration for another free webinar.
- If you faced technical problems during the webinar (bad sound, etc...): EACVI will not refund the registration fee.