The programmes will be reviewed for accreditationby the European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC).
The EBAC Certificate will be delivered only for effective participation of at least 30mn
|For EACVI members 2013* || For non EACVI members |
| Free Registration||30 euros/webinar |
* Don't miss this opportunity to access our webinars for free and benefit from exclusive privileges restricted to EACVI members. Don't wait, discover the 2013 Membership Programme and join the EACVI here.
Target audience: cardiologists in training, echocardiographers, sonographers
- Easy access, simple equipment: You only need a computer, an internet connection and a telephone. Check your system here before registering.
- During each course, our leading experts will provide the latest information about the diseases and give instruction and guidance on how to manage patients.
- A 45 minute live online course ( from 17:00 to 17:45 CET time ) including a 30-minute lecture.
- Questions & Answers session during the course: participants have the opportunity to interact by sending questions via "chat" and receiving immediate feedback from the experts.
Access the recordings from previous years
- Individual registration confirmation within a week of registration
- Individual instructions to connect to the course one day before the event.
- Individual reminders
For more information, please contact us
- If EACVI cancels a Webinar:
The paying fee will be refunded
- If you paid the registration fee but did not participate:
The paying fee will not be refunded and no automatic registration for another free webinar.
- If you faced technical problems during the webinar (bad sound, etc...):
EACVI will not refund the registration fee. Please visit our page "What's a webinar?"