- Share your experience with peers and contribute to Education in Cardiology!
- Have your case published on the ESC website Education, Distance Learning section
- Have your case submitted to the European Heart Journal Editorial Board for possible publication in print and online (subject to EHJ approval).
Useful tips and advises from ESC Education Case-based learning Task Force Chair for a successful submission of your clinical case.
View published Clinical Cases for reference.
How to submit your clinical case in 2 steps?
Step 1 – Complete the E-form with Clinical Case preliminary information:
- Authors (name, institution, contact details)
- Clinical case title, description (150 words maximum), ESC Core Curriculum Chapter(s) referred to
You will be notified within 2 weeks whether the case submitted does match ESC Education expectations, in terms of topic, scope & educational value.
If considered appropriate, you will be granted access to the ESC Portal and to upload your case and related material.
Step 2 - Submit your clinical case & MCQs
Connect to the ESC Case-based learning upload Portal (*).
Log in using your “My ESC” Username and Password
Upload the following case elements to the portal:
- Completed word template for case submission with MCQs
(the word template will be provided upon Step 1 validation)
- Images and videos supporting the case
- Abridged version of your case for submission to EHJ Editorial Board as “Interactive Cardiovascular Flashlight”
(*) you will be granted access to the portal only following email approval from ESC Education (see step 1 above).
Please contact us should you have any question or require any assistance with case upload.