HFA Industry Committee
Learn about the purpose of this group and who the members are
To use the combined expertise and resources of the HFA and Industry to improve heart failure care through awareness, education and research among the public, patients and their healthcare providers and decision makers.
||Prof. F. Zannad, FESC
||Prof. F. Ruschitzka, FESC
|FESC (Stavanger, NO)
FESC (Antwerp, BE)
FESC (Glasgow, GB)
FESC (Gothenburg, GB)
FESC (Berlin, DE)
(Marnes la Coquette, FR)
FESC (Marburg, DE)
FESC (London, GB)
FESC (Belgrade, RS)
FESC (Hamburg, DE)
||FESC (Wroclaw, PL)
- Establish an effective Partnership between HFA and the Industry.
- Identify key barriers for the detection, diagnosis and optimal management of heart failure.
- Develop strategies & programmes to overcome key barriers.
- Promote ESC Guideline implementation.
- Promote heart failure research & development in Europe.
- Organise a Trialist workshop - with a similar success as in 2010
- Organise an Industry Forum at HF2011 in Gothenburg
The HFA-Industry Committee is a joint committee comprising representatives from the pharmaceutical, diagnostic equipment and device industries as well as clinicians from the Board of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.
The HFA-Industry Forum is a Forum of clinicians from the HFA of the ESC and representatives from over 30 companies.