ExTraHF Survey European Survey on Exercise Training Heart Failure
ExTraVAD Survey European Survey on Exercise Training in VAD patient
Take part in the survey using this link:
• To provide a snapshot on whether and how Cardiac centers in Europe are using and implementing ET programmes in HF and in VAD patients
• The promotion of the awareness of the issue of ETP in HF and VAD in communities of general cardiologists
• To get insight into the content of ETP for HF and VAD supported patients in ESC affiliated countries
• To promote bench-marking by comparing different programmes
What is it?
Short, friendly, web based questionnaire,
ExTraHF Survey 2013: European Survey on Exercise Training Heart Failure : targeting all cardiac units, dealing with HF patients
ExTraVAD Survey 2013: European Survey on Exercise Training in VAD patient: targeting VAD centres, cardiac surgery units
Who is invited to take part?
- all cardiac centers, in both acute hospital and rehab centres, general or cardiac specialised centres
- all VAD centers
How should you proceed?
- All centres are invited to answer to question 1-3 in particular
Then if the centre:
- does not perform Exercise Training, you should stop and send the Survey
- performs Exercise Training in HF, you should complete the Extra HF Survey
- performs Exercise Training in VAD, you should complete Extra VAD survey
- performs Exercise Training in both HF and VAD, you should complete both surveys
All participants will be listed and acknowledged in any future publication as part of an ESC initiative, supported by the HFA
Survey endorsed by