The HFA Committee on Exercise Physiology and Training organised two surveys:
ExTraHF Survey European Survey on Exercise Training Heart Failure
ExTraVAD Survey European Survey on Exercise Training in VAD patient
• To provide a snapshot on whether and how Cardiac centers in Europe are using and implementing ET programmes in HF and in VAD patients
• The promotion of the awareness of the issue of ETP in HF and VAD in communities of general cardiologists
• To get insight into the content of ETP for HF and VAD supported patients in ESC affiliated countries
• To promote bench-marking by comparing different programmes
What is it?
Short, friendly, web based questionnaire,
ExTraHF Survey 2013: European Survey on Exercise Training Heart Failure : targeting all cardiac units, dealing with HF patients
ExTraVAD Survey 2013: European Survey on Exercise Training in VAD patient: targeting VAD centres, cardiac surgery units
Who was invited to take part?
- all cardiac centers, in both acute hospital and rehab centres, general or cardiac specialised centres
- all VAD centers
All participants will be listed and acknowledged in any future publication as part of an ESC initiative, supported by the HFA
Survey endorsed by