Our mission is to become a worldwide reference for education in the field for all professionals involved in the process to dissemintate knowledge & skills of Acute Cardiovascular Care
Our mission is to promote excellence in clinical diagnosis, research, technical development, and education in cardiovascular imaging in Europe.
Our mission: To promote excellence in research, practice, education and policy in cardiovascular health, primary and secondary prevention.
Our goal is to reduce the burden in cardiovascular disease in Europe through percutaneous cardiovascular interventions.
Our Mission is "to improve the quality of life of the population by reducing the impact of cardiac rhythm disturbances and reduce sudden cardiac death"
To improve quality of life and logevity, through better prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart failure, including the establishment of networks for its management, education and research.
Working Groups goals is to stimulate and disseminate scientific knowledge in different fields of cardiology.
ESC Councils goal is to share knowledge among medical professionals practising in specific cardiology domains.
OUR MISSION: TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
- Saturday 29 October 2016 (3 Days)
- Friday 04 November 2016 (2 Days)
- Sunday 06 November 2016 (4 Days)
- Saturday 26 November 2016 (3 Days)
- Friday 02 December 2016 (2 Days)
- Monday 19 December 2016 (4 Days)
- Sunday 18 December 2016 (3 Days)
- Saturday 14 January 2017 (4 Days)
- Friday 10 February 2017 (2 Days)
The BCS 2017 Congress will take place in Brussels (09-10 February 2017) in SQUARE - Brussels Meeting Centre.
- Thursday 23 February 2017 (4 Days)
- Friday 31 March 2017 (3 Days)
- Friday 07 April 2017 (2 Days)
- Tuesday 25 April 2017 (4 Days)
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 (2 Days)
- Friday 06 October 2017 (3 Days)
- Friday 03 November 2017 (2 Days)