ProgrammeWhat should you expect to learn at the upcoming 2nd World Summit on Echocardiography?
Here are just a few sessions that will take place during this 3-day educational event:
- Medical Decision-Making in Imaging: Novel Applications in Chest Pain Units
- New Guidelines and Novel Techniques in Echocardiography
- Industry-Sponsored Luncheon 3D-TEE Sessions on October 26 and 27 with Live Structural Heart Disease Cases Relayed from Institutions in Bangalore and Delhi
- Focused Echo, Telemedicine, Space Missions, Cloud Computing, Robotics: The Brave New World with Live Telemedicine Case Sessions
- A lively debate on whether “Routine focused echocardiography is inappropriate despite smart phones and pocket ultrasound”
- Sonographers, Echo Physiologists and Certified Providers: Partners in Automation, Quality and Throughput
- Game Show featuring Expert Faculty Contestants -- The Clash of the Continents!
All sessions will be led by expert echocardiographers from North America, Europe, India, Central and South America, Japan, Korea, and China, creating a diverse and robust teaching environment.
Join your colleagues for these cutting-edge sessions and unique networking opportunities in the beautiful and complex country of India. Register today at www.wsecho.org.
- American Society of Echocardiography
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology
- Indian Academy of Echocardiography
- Echocardiography Association of the Interamerican Cardiology Society
- Japanese Society of Echocardiography
- Korean Society of Echocardiography
- Chinese Society of Echocardiography
- Canadian Society of Echocardiography
The World Summit will benefit all healthcare providers interested in the application of cardiovascular ultrasound imaging in the care of patients.