WHO WE ARE
EACPR is a community of more than 6000 members - Over 70 experts in epidemiology, exercise, rehabilitation and sports cardiology give their time to support the Association and its community.
- Over 6000 Members (in 2016)
- Over 70 Volunteers in board, Sections & Committees
- 61 National CVD prevention coordinators in ESC member countries
- 4 Educational courses and webinars each year
- Over 25 eLearning courses on the ESC eLearning platform
WHAT WE DO
- Education: Live courses, eLearning and webinars in primary and secondary prevention
- Congress: EuroPrevent, the European Congress on preventive Cardiology
- Publications: European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, ESC Textbook on Preventive Cardiology, Scientific papers and recommendations
- Practical tools: Risk assessment, quality of life, how to articles
- ESC Prevention of CVD Programme
Professor Grobbee, EACPR President, tells you more about the Association, his strategic objectives, and how you can contribute as a member!
HOW TO JOIN?
With three membership levels and special offers for young professionals, the EACPR membership offer is tailored to fit your needs.