The EORP in figures
- 20 different registries
- more than 1 000 centres with 70 000 patients
- more than 100 publications from EHS/EORP
- Today, over 70 countries are already participating in at least one study & we invite you to join!
The main features of the EURObservational Research Programme
- Use of appropriate methodological procedures
- Network of volunteer centres appointed by ESC constituent bodies
- Use on-line electronic Case Report Form (CRF) allowing user friendly web based data entry
- Full involvement of the ESC National Societies (NS) and relevant ESC Constituent Bodies
Clinical Cardiology Registries
General to assess the management of diseases of major impact in terms of incidence. These registries will provide epidemiological data and provide reports on the application of clinical practice guidelines recommendations.
Sentinel to assess the impact of interventional procedures and imaging techniques.
Special to assess epidemiology and management of rarer conditions as arising critical issues in terms of public health (severity of the disease, stringent clinical needs, costs).
Prevention to assess cardiovascular risk factors epidemiology and prevention measures.
Ongoing and Planned Registries
Please contact us if you require more information concerning our activities
Results from completed EORP studies are published in the European Heart Journal as well as other major scientific reviews.
If you are already registered as a participant in the EORP programme, you may connect to our secure website: http://www.eorp.org