The European Heart Journal is the official general cardiology journal of the ESC. The European Heart Journal aims to publish the highest quality material, both clinical and scientific, on all aspects of cardiovascular medicine.
The ESC also offers a large choice of publications:
- Nine Cardiology journals focused on specific disciplines or areas
- The E-Journal of Cardiology Practice
- ESC Textbooks
- Consensus and position papers, policy documents
- Other recommended readings and key reference libraries selected by our experts
- Frequently Asked Questions