The esc Core Curriculum 2013
The 2013 Core Curriculum defines the clinical, patient oriented, training of the general cardiologist. The overall structure of the previous version has been retained, but the table format has been abandoned to limit the number of printed pages and to make the document more easily searchable on-line.
The general aspects of training and all individual chapters have been updated. The document focuses on knowledge of mechanisms of disease, clinical and communication skills, empathy for the patient and their relatives, and teamwork.
The full version of the Core Curriculum for the General Cardiologist is available to download below.
The Sub-Specialty SYLLABI and CurriculA
- Acute cardiovascular and intensive care curriculum
- Arrhythmias and cardiac pacing curriculum
- Imaging and other modalities syllabus
- Percutaneous cardiovascular intervention curriculum
- Heart failure curriculum
- Council for cardiovascular nursing and allied professionals curriculum